Personal Banking Solutions:
Personal checking account optionsLearn More
Personal savings account optionsLearn More
CDs / IRAs
FDIC-insured certificates of deposit and IRAsLearn More
Mortgages, home equity loans, and moreLearn More
Check balances, transfer funds and moreLearn More
Online banking, personal financial management, and bill payLearn More
Choose the right checking account for you, from the below options.
The more you save the more you earn. Choose a tiered interest rate savings account that best fits you.
We provide loans built around your personal needs. With an easy application process and fast approvals, getting a personal loan has never been easier. Get a competitive rate on a Mortgage, Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), junior lien, or cash secured loan.
* Your Sterling State Bank CD can be used as collateral for a loan. Enjoy a lower annual percentage rate compared to other unsecured credit products. It is important to remember the amount in your collateral account equal to the full amount of your loan isn’t available for use until the CD secured loan is paid in full.
CDs / IRAs
Certificates of Deposit
When you’re looking to save money and want to earn higher interest rates, a Certificate of Deposit may be the perfect fit. Sterling State Bank offers CDs from 3 months to 5 years (or more). If you’d like your money to work a little harder, contact a personal banker today!
- Traditional CDs: Low minimum deposits to open.
- Special CDs: Higher minimums at great rates
- IRA CDs: FDIC insured retirement savings
Sterling State Bank offers IRA CDs or IRA Savings accounts. These IRAs provide saving options that are flexible and offer the safety of FDIC insurance.
IRA Savings Benefits
- Add money at any time
- Ideal for IRAs with distribution requirements
- Automatic transfers
- Tiered interest rates based on your balance
IRA CD Requirements
- Low minimum balance to open
- Higher interest rates
- Penalties may apply for early withdrawal
Call or visit us today at one of our convenient locations. We will answer all your questions and help you open an account that is perfect for you!
At anytime you can check your account balances, check verifications, transfer funds and more through Sterling State Bank’s telephone banking. Easy and simple to use, just call 1-800-905-5549.
Online BankingMy Account
Online Banking offers you 24/7 access to all your accounts! View real time balances, check images, transaction history and more! With Online Banking you can: transfer money, use Bill Pay, manage person-2-person payments (PopMoney), view E-Statements, manage account Alerts, track spending, issue stop payments, and re-order checks. View all of the details here.
Complimentary with all Sterling State Bank checking accounts
- Accepted everywhere you see the VISA logo.
- Instant access to your money with cash withdrawals from ATMs
- Zero liability for lost or stolen debit card
Report a lost or stolen debit card 24-hours per day by calling your local Sterling State Bank or (800) 708-7119.
Monitor your account balances and transactions with Account Alerts. Offered through your Sterling State Bank online banking, Account Alerts allow you to receive notification via text message or e-mail whenever a transaction processes in your account or your account reaches a specific balance. You choose what transaction amounts and what balances trigger an alert. This service is just one more way Sterling State Bank provides the tools to better manage your finances. Available for all Sterling State Bank deposit accounts.
- Easily set & manage alerts in online banking
- Notifications by text or e-mail
- Alerts for balance amounts or transaction amounts
- Set alerts online 24 hours per day
- Available for all Sterling State Bank deposit accounts