Mortgage Loan Originator
Sterling State Bank has a job opening for the position of Mortgage Loan Originator. This full-time position is based in our Lakeville, MN location. The Mortgage Loan Originator is responsible for originating mortgage loan applications. Successful applicants will develop and maintain relationships with key referral sources such as realtors, builders, financial planners, and various networking groups. Paid vacation, 401k, and health care benefits included.
• Originating mortgage loan applications
• Maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local banking regulations
• Work closely with multiple internal departments in a professional manner throughout the loan origination process
• Interact with other co-workers, managers, and clients to identify referral sources, expand existing customer relationships, assist with monitoring market trends and other duties as assigned
• Must be able to analyze detailed financial credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities Requirements:
• High School Diploma or greater education
• 2 years of experience as a mortgage loan originator
• Must be able to document closed residential mortgage loans over the past 12 months referred primarily from established, local, external sources
• Knowledge of current mortgage banking regulations
• Able to meet production targets
• Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) as required by the S.A.F.E. Act
Interested applicants should e-mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Malachi McNeilus at email@example.com (please include Mortgage Loan Originator in the e-mail subject line).
Sterling State Bank is a growing Minnesota community bank with 7 branches, including 3 in the southern Twin Cities market. To learn more about our bank, please visit www.sterlingstatebank.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)