Mortgage Loan Originator
Sterling State Bank has a job opening for the position of Mortgage Loan Originator. This position is based in our Austin, MN office and is responsible for originating mortgage loan applications. Successful applicants will develop and maintain relationships with key referral sources such as realtors, builders, financial planners, and consumer networking groups. Paid vacation, 401k, and health care benefits included.
• Originating mortgage loan applications
• Maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local banking regulations
• Work closely with multiple internal departments throughout the loan origination process
• Interact with other co-workers, managers, and clients to identify referral sources, expand existing customer relationships, assist with monitoring market trends and other duties as assigned.
• This position will also be cross-trained as a personal banker and open new business and consumer deposit accounts.
• Assisting bank customers with opening and maintaining deposit accounts. Complying with bank regulations relating to opening and maintaining business and consumer deposit accounts.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities Requirements:
• High School Diploma or greater education
• Previous experience is preferred but not required
• Bi-lingual proficiency in Spanish is required for this position
• Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) as required by the S.A.F.E. Act
Interested applicants should e-mail their resumes to email@example.com or to Malachi McNeilus at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include Mortgage Loan Originator in the e-mail subject line).
Sterling State Bank is a growing Minnesota community bank with 9 branches, including 3 in the southern Twin Cities market. To learn more about our bank, please visit www.sterlingstatebank.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)